ICACOS BEACH AND SNORKEL DAY TOUR
Check in: 8:30 am
Departure Time: 9:00 am
Return Time: 2:30 pm
Food & Beverages Included
Exclusions: Children under 4 yrs old, Pregnant women, people with recent surgeries, back or neck problems
Covid-19 Guidelines: Click here
- Adult For ages 12+
- Children Ages 4-11
What To Expect on Icacos Island Tour
On our all inclusive beach and snorkel day tour to Icacos island you will be able to explore the beautiful and diverse marine life, clear turquoise waters and white sandy beaches on the best possible spot on the island.
Our vessel Tortuga departs Marina Puerto Del Rey in Fajardo at 9:00 a.m. sharp (check in is at 8:30 a.m.) and heads straight to Icacos Island. From Marina Puerto del Rey in Fajardo and take you on a 20-25 minute boat ride through the east coast of Fajardo and will arrive at destination around 9:20 am depending on sea conditions.
Our usual first stop is at a reef near Icacos island for the snorkeling part of the tour where we will remain for about an hour to an hour and a half. Once the snorkeling part of the tour has concluded our Captain will take you and your group to the second and final stop for some well-deserved beach fun at Icacos island.
Be prepared to have the best time while onboard or in the water enjoying our delicious tropical drinks, great music, and best customer service around. We will depart around 2:10 pm and head back to Puerto del Rey Marina for arrival at 2:30 pm.
Due to Covid-19 guidelines we can no longer offer our regular buffet style lunch. Please see below for our new menu options.
- Turkey and cheese sandwich with coleslaw
- Ham and cheese sandwich with coleslaw
- Veggie sandwich
- Fresh Pasta salad
- Fresh Bean salad
- Assorted chips and cookies
- Whole fruit
- Coca Cola
- Diet Coke
- Pina Colada
- Guava Colada
Alcoholic beverages will be served only after snorkeling
- Snorkeling gear including mask, snorkel and fins
- Floating belts
- Floating mattress
Please read our COVID-19 Health and Safety protocol for the latest updates and restrictions
- Great attitude
- Change of clothes or cover-ups
- Sunscreen lotion preferably reef safe type (Spray or aerosol type not allowed)
- Snorkeling equipment (Included, but may bring your own if you wish)
We offer roundtrip ground transportation at a cost of $35.00 per passenger from most locations in the San Juan, Condado and Isla verde area. This option must be arranged no later than 24 hours before the scheduled trip. There is a minimum of 6 passengers required for this service. Please call in advance to confirm transportation 787-439-1672.
Tour time: 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Check in time: 8:30 AM (SHARP)
Departing location: Marina Puerto Del Rey in Fajardo
VESSEL LEAVES AT 9:00 AM SHARP so please plan accordingly
- We welcome all family members except children under 4, pregnant women or those with back injuries or recent surgeries in order to prevent any unfortunate events.
- At Caribe Bliss we are very thankful for our amazingly beautiful marine environment and we are committed to protecting it. Marine conservation and preservation is paramount along with the safety and enjoyment of our guests. For these reasons we would like to remind our guest that most of the beautiful spots we visit are protected as well as all the marine life you will see and enjoy. We encourage our guest to enjoy this blissful experience and use all available means to create and enjoy memorable moments. It is very important to avoid at all cost touching or taking any sea life that could potentially put in danger the marine ecosystem around the island.
- We would like remind our guest that these environmentally sensitive areas while protected are still exposed to many threats. In an effort to conserve and protect them we encourage you to use long sleeve performance shirts or “rash guards” as well as ball caps or hats for sun protection rather than sunscreen lotion.
- At Caribe Bliss we strive to provide a blissful experience by taking you to the best spots however destinations are at the captain’s discretion and these may change depending on weather conditions. Please remember that your safety will always be our number one priority.
- We would also like to remind our guest that this snorkeling beach trip will take you on a trip through open waters. If you’ve never been on a boat before or are prone to motion sickness we encourage you to take over the counter motion sickness remedies with food at least one hour prior to the trip.
In an effort to be fair with our clients our policy is such that you may cancel without penalty until 48 hours prior to 8:30 AM (check in time) the day of your trip. Please keep in mind that once you make your reservation our booking platform will update instantly which means we cannot book those spots. If you cancel within 48 hours of your trip or if you don’t show up on time YOU WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL AMOUNT of your reservation. We also want to remind our guest that within 48 hours of your check in time TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NOT REUSABLE unless and only if we have availability to reschedule on a future date. Please understand that if you wish to reschedule you must do so within 48 hours prior to the check in time of your original trip and is only based on availability. There is no added fee or charge for rescheduling.
- Cancellations made 48 hours (2 days) prior to the scheduled tour date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations within 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure date are non-refundable.
- No-shows and late arrivals for the time the tour is scheduled to begin (8:30 am check in), will be charged full price, are non refundable and rescheduling is not available.
- Same day cancellations are considered a no-show and are non-refundable, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We reserve the right to cancel a public sail if a minimum is not met. Customers will be given a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- All boat tours and boat charters are subject to weather conditions and destinations are selected as per captain discretion. Please call the day before for the latest updates. We try our best to keep our customers well informed of local weather forecasts so that our guests may plan accordingly. If we have to cancel a boat tour due to weather or sea conditions, you will not be charged and you will have the option to reschedule for the next available date. Our captain is the only authorized personnel to make a final decision as to weather conditions. Please note that Fajardo’s weather can differ greatly from the weather in San Juan or wherever you may be staying.
- Please don’t make the mistake of deciding not to come if it’s raining where you are, as you will be charged if the trip goes out. If you have any questions about the weather conditions, please call us directly.
- Passengers who are inebriated, hungover or who are not in conditions to board the vessel, will not be allowed to participate and the money will be non-refundable.
- Due to the unique nature of our boat tours and the number of passengers allowed, we are forced to remain firm about our cancellation policy. Regardless of the cancellation reason, our time and fixed cost are already invested. We may have turned down other customers by holding your space.
- Must arrive on time, if not, boat leaves and refunds will not be issued.
- No coolers or outside alcoholic beverages allowed on board.
- No Hookahs allowed on board with no exceptions.
- This excursion requires a minimum number of 15 passengers in order to provide the tour. In the event this minimum is not met, we will call the customers with confirmed reservations to go over alternative options including rebooking, full refunds or gift cards for a future occasion.