At Caribe Bliss Ocean Tours & Boat Rental your health and safety is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place that will help ensure that our tour activities are conducted as safely as possible for both our guests and our staff members. We know these practices can be uncomfortable and cumbersome, but we have implemented them with our best intention to keep everyone safe and to be able to continue to provide the most blissful and safest boat tour experience in the region during these difficult and challenging times.
- Stringent Cleaning – We have increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas like sitting benches and restroom before, during and after tours.The deck and outer surfaces of the boat as well as pole handles, rails and inside surfaces are further disinfected with appropriate cleaners in compliance with health and safety regulations. Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer stations are available onboard for use during the tour. Crew members are required to take extra care and sanitize any commonly touched surfaces throughout the entire tour experience.
- Social Distancing – Giving the nature of this activity maintaining 6 feet of social distancing between guests might be a difficult task. Therefore,WE REQUIRE ALL GUESTS TO WEAR A FACE MASK (mouth and nose must be covered) AT ALL TIMES AND MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING WHEN POSSIBLE. Our staff members will be also wearing face masks or face coverings at all times as well as gloves when necessary. Guests will be ONLY allowed to remove face masks when staff members indicate for lunch or for water activities only. After completion of these activities guests will be required to wear face masks again.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks including questionnaire and temperature check to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. Temperature check will be required for all guests upon arrival as part of our company safety protocols. Guests or employees with temperatures equal or over 100.4 F (38°C) will not be allowed to participate. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms such as; shortness of breath, fever, cough, headache, tiredness, chills. muscle pain, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell please refrain from making a reservation until you discard any possibilities of having the virus. We will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Limiting Boat Capacity – In compliance with our local government’s executive order, vessel capacity will be limited to promote social distancing. Please call our office for more information in regards to maximum boat capacity.
- Food and Beverages Handling – Staff members follow extreme health and sanitary protocols when handling all food and beverages offered on our tours. Staff members are required to wash hands frequently, wear a face mask and gloves when serving lunch or beverages. At this moment all of our tours are excluded from self-serving or buffet style lunch. Pre-packed selection of turkey, ham or veggie sandwich, choice of whole fruit, bag of chips or cookies and assorted beverages including sodas, juices, water and rum drinks will be available and handed to you by our staff taking the necessary safety precautions.
- Equipment – Snorkeling gear including mask, snorkel and fins will be provided. However, we also encourage our guests to bring their own snorkeling gear if it makes them feel more comfortable.
- Liability Release Waiver– Lead travelers are required to read and acknowledge our company COVID-19 liability release waiver when making the online reservation. If you have made the reservation by phone you will receive a printed copy to read, sign and return to one of our staff members at check in.
** Information provided in this section may be subject to changes in order to comply with local government updates regarding COVID-19 guidelines for tour operators**